Friday, September 7, 2007

Helping Hands



I'd like to second Sara's thanks to Andy for being our TeamRigel technician as well as being the TeamRigel captain. I'd especially like to thank Andy for doing more than just putting on my derailleur last weekend ... I can see from the pictures that he is adjusting and checking the mechanics of my Trek LiveStrong bike. Way more than the 10 minutes he forecast ... going the extra mile, he did (Gollum). And it seems that my bike was cleaner when I got it back than when I left it with him -- thank you, Andy !!!

And I'd like to especially thank Marcia and Sara for helping Andy and me with our cycling, even though both of them have demanding full-time jobs, houses to maintain, meals to cook, and their own exercise programs to fit in somewhere. Marcia and Sara are there to help us get ready to go out on our rides, to pamper us when we get back (all sweaty and etc.), and to wash our cycling outfits again and again.

Helping hands, helping each other ... one of the important things that life is about.

No comments: