Tuesday, August 21, 2007

40 Days and 40 Nights

The Countdown Begins

40 days to go.

I'm starting to feel like these 40 days will be gone in a flash. Is there enough time to be ready? I think I'll never be fully ready, but I still know I can do this. I should be out riding right now, but the opportunity to be home and relaxing was too much to pass up. These last few months have been a bit overwhelming with activity. Too much work, a lot of travel, and a solid commitment to some ride time. I just need a bit of a break. Since I've already started the week on a downside, I'm committing to my Healthy Goddess workout tomorrow, a ride on Thursday after work and some riding on Saturday at the Crystal Mountain Hill Climb. I think that 6 miles with the 6% grade should be a good challenge in addition to some more miles.

No comments: